sábado, 21 de julio de 2007

Ireland (the exam)

Here in Ireland I am in the class of levels 8 and 9, but I am going to do the exam of level 6 of the "Trinity College". There are 12 levels. The exam isn't writed, is oral. The exam of level 6 are 10 minutes. 5 minutes it's topic that I have to prepare before and then I have to tell to the examinator. I am preparing a topic about my last trip, to Denmark; and the others 5 minutes it's a conversation with the examinator about: travel, money, fashion, rules and regulations, health and shopping. And grammar. Like: the first type of conditional using if and when; the present continuous tense for a future use; the past continuous tense; the modal verbs (must, have to, need to and might); and the infinitive of purpose. The exam's results I will get them in Spain, but I don't know when.

CREDITS:

Text ~> me

No hay comentarios: