sábado, 7 de julio de 2007

Ireland

I have come to Ireland to study the english language one month. I am in a village called Balbriggan, near Dublin. I am living with a family. On monday, on tuesday, on wednesday and on thursday I go to school. On friday I have an excursion. At school I am learning a lot. The classes start at 10 am and finish at 1 pm. Here I normally wake up at 8 o'clock and then I go to school, when I finish school I go with my friends to the "Community Centre", there we stay three or four hours doing sport and after that eachone goes to each home to have dinner (we have dinner too early, at 5 pm). At night we are all toghether talking and having fun.

Here you have a photo of the garden of the house that I'm living at the moment.



CREDITS:

Text ~> me
Picture ~> I took it
Date ~> 7th - July - 2007

No hay comentarios: